We all know that USPS always comes up with new services to make our life comfortable. It delivers for both domestic and international shipments. USPS comes up with lots of benefits. You can take the help of the USPS to solve any of your problems related to the shipments.
SEE: USPS Claim Status
USPS also has a premium service known as USPS P.O. Box. This service helps the users to deliver the packages to places where USPS home delivery is not acceptable. In this article, we will talk about the USPS P.O. Box service and its details.
What is USPS P.O. Box?
It is a USPS service that allows us to deliver packages to places where home delivery is not available. You will have to pay for this service through a credit card. Depending on your requirements and budget, you can use this service for three months, six months, or 12 months.
Benefits of USPS P.O. Box:
Benefits of USPS P.O. Box service are:
- It is very affordable and is easily available for people to deliver packages to places where home delivery is not available.
- This service is much faster than home delivery services.
- USPS P.O. Box service can be renewed at any time according to your choice.
- By using this service, you can receive your mail at any time when you desire. For example, if you are out of town, you can ask the USPS officials to store your mail in the USPS mailbox.
How to Apply For Rental Service of USPS P.O Box:
- If you want to apply for the USPS P.O. Box service in person, you must visit the local post office.
- At the post office, you will have to fill the PS 1093 form.
- Attach all the id proofs with the form and submit it to the post office officials.
Through the website:
- Visit the official site of USPS.
- Try to search for an available P.O. Box by entering a ZIP code or an address.
- Select a suitable plan according to your choice and budget.
- Don’t forget to bring a copy of form 1093 with id proofs.
Methods of Payment for USPS P.O. Box Service:
- You can pay through digital cash like wallets, etc. for the USPS P.O. Box service.
- You can also pay through credit cards for the USPS P.O. Box service.
- You can visit the post office and pay for the USPS P.O. Box service.
Renewal of USPS P.O. Box service:
The fees for this service automatically get deducted if you have stored your credit card credentials. If you have not stored your credit card credentials, you will have to get it renewed manually. And, If you do not pay for the P.O. Box service on the 10th day, your P.O. Box is permanently closed.
SEE: USPS Hold mail
Through this article, we have given you all the details about the USPS P.O. Box service. You can see that UPS offers different features and services for our comfort. USPS always takes the responsibility of delivering our packages at the right place and at the right time.